iPad bag or Murse - Boa Push Booq
Nerd Stalker iPad bag review / unboxing of the boa push by booq. Who am I kidding it's my new man/purse or as I like to call it "Murse". It's amazing how many crappy iPad bags are out there and booq seems to be one of the few companies that are finally coming forward to nail this space.
The Boa push iPad messenger provides one of the most compact ways to carry your iPad, iPhone, Droid X, credit cards, a notepad and pens wherever you need to go. Crafted from durable Twylon and genuine Nappa leather, the slim Boa push is equipped with a wide, super-comfy seatbelt nylon shoulder strap and a sturdy snap button flap closure.
Each Boa push is tagged with a gunmetal-framed Terralinq serial number. Once registered, the booq Terralinq service may help reunite you with your lost and found bag.
• 1 pocket on main outer flap for iPhone
• 1 large slip pocket on back for flat item storage
• 2 pen holders on sides
• 3 credit card slots and 1 large pocket for wallet or checkbook
• Densely padded iPad compartment
• Durable Twylon exterior fabric
• Genuine Nappa leather trims
• Adjustable seatbelt nylon shoulder strap
• Metal hardware
• Soft Nylex® lining won't scratch your iPad
• This item has a Terralinq™ serial number, designed to help you recover your lost & found bag