Founder Space Startup Events in February You Can't Miss
Have a startup? Looking for funding? Here are some events to help you find some potential funding opportunities in February from Founders Space. Check them out!
This event brought to you by Founders Space.
This is their Big Data Event of the Year -- covering everything you need to know about big data.
Founders Space has a panel of top big data experts & VCs.
- Bruce Cleveland, Interwest Capital
- Jon Feiber, Mohr Davidow Ventures
- David Feinleib, Data Guru & Angel Investor
- Why is big data critical to every startup?
- How to best monetize your data?
- Who are the players in big data?
- How to pitch your data to investors?
- Which technologies are critical to understand?
- What lies in the future of big data?
Also, they will have David Feinleib, serial entrepreneur, angel investor and author of Big Data Bootcamp, as their guest and speaker.
Their agenda will cover all aspects of Big Data:
Where: Sheppard Mullin, 379 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Get you Nerdy Discount using 25OFF here!
Founders Space: Startup Party: 300+ Entrepreneurs, Angels, VCs & More!
February 19th, 8p-12a
Join Founders Space for a night of networking, music, drinks and more!
- Network with 300+ of Silicon Valley and Bay Area’s most talented (and charming) entrepreneurs, investors, developers, designers, and professionals
- Meet VCs, angels, mentors & partners led by our expert Social Architects
- Enjoy a full non-hosted bar and dance the night away to our DJs
- See what surprises our sponsors have in store!
Use 25OFF to get your Nerd Stalker discount here.
Where: Opal Nights, 251 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
If you missed the last event, here is a video of what to expect: