Thriving in the Gig Economy #Jobs #Work #Employment
Edited Audio Version:
Nerd Stalker interview with Marion McGovern, we focus on her new fascinating book, "Thriving in the GIG Economy, How to Capitalize and Compete in the new world of work".
- Some of the topics covered in the episode:
- Sizing the gig economy, getting a lay of the land
- Building your independent brand
- The Nasty little employment problem
- The Employee experience as an independent
- The Future of the gig economy
To learn more about Marion go to http://marionmcgovern.com/
Marion McGovern is the Founder and CEO of M Squared Consulting, one of the first gig economy companies; and Founder of Collabrus Inc., an Independent Contractor Compliance firm. Now, she works with CEOs through The Alliance for CEOs,. She is a Board member of CPP, the owner of the Meyers Briggs Type Instrument and The Front Porch, a Continuing Care Retirement Communities enterprise.