Startups Apply - Ready to Accelerate in Korea K-Startup Grand Challenge 2017
South Korean Government has a Startup Competition with Application Due June 14
|photo courtesy of K-Startup Grand Challenge 2017|
Thanks to our friends at Founders Space for this. Startups, would you like to win $140K in prize without having to give up your equity? Consider applying to K-Startup Grand Challenge 2017, a global startup competition hosted by South Korean government. If selected, you will have chance to win upto $140K in cash prizes, live and work in one of the hottest cities in the world for four months, and connect with global companies like Samsung, LG, SK, Hyundai, and more.
Hurry, application deadline is approaching!
- 50 companies to be selected and accelerated in Korea (40 companies in 2016)
- Travel support to Korea increased to 2 team members (total value $1,600)
- Living expenses in Korea paid for 4 months (total value $12,000)
- 25 teams will receive additional grant of $27,000 over 6 month period after the acceleration period
- Top 4 startups will receive additional grants (total value of $166,000)