Stalking Social: Social Time TV is back
Well, Sean and Greg are at it again. After a long hiatus, Social Time TV is back again. In this episode, Sean Charles (aka SocialMediaSean) and Greg Viloria (aka SocialGreg) talk about the big four Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and more, give some of the latest insight into each one and why you have to make more effort these days. Give it a view or a listen!
Here are some highlights of the show
- Sept 5: Twitter issues cease and desist and forces Twitpic to close:
- Twitter Acquires Photo-Sharing Website Twitpic's Domain And Photo Archive
- Twitter is still relevant?
Sean says "Still relevant...Still setting records for live events"
- Direct Messages on Twitter
Sean says “don’t do it”; “Why is Twitter still allowing auto-DM?”
Do Facebook Ads generate fake likes like Veritasium claims? - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag
- How about LinkedIn Pulse?
Greg says “Pulse is great...great news source...great UI” "LinkedIn Publishing is great I hear from friends"
Sean says “Great move...allows your to own your content”
Instagram / Vine
- Instagram Hyperlapse versus Vine videos
Sean says “Really cool...of the right technology”; “some neat hyperplapses”
- Vine can import from Camera Roll
Sean “this is great, before you can do only through the app...for marketing and creative people it will open up”